We are thrilled to announce our 2020 Plains Peanut Festival Postcard Theme: Plains, Peanuts, & a President: History in a Nutshell!
1. All work must be on a white 3X5 unruled index card.
2. The original artwork can include a written message and colorful drawings.
3. The artwork and message must include peanuts and relate to the theme.
4. All entries will be judged on creativity in use of theme. Original student artwork can use crayons, pencils, pens, and markers. No copyright trademarks will be accepted.
5. On the back of each card/entry, please print the following information:
• Grade Level
• Student’s First and Last Name
• School Name
• Sponsoring Teacher’s Name
• Sponsoring Teacher’s Email
• Sponsoring Teacher’s Phone Number
• Homeroom Teacher’s Name (if different from sponsoring teacher)
• School Phone Number
6. Mail entries to:
Marle Usry, 300 North Bond St. Plains, GA. 31780
7. Entries must be postmarked by September 14,2020
Submission criteria, contest dates, etc. may be adjusted to comply with Covid-19 guidelines for school systems. Please stay tuned in to the JCNHS Education Program in the event of any changes.
All entries become property of the Jimmy Carter National Historic Site and will not be returned.
Winning entries may be used as promotional material.